Monday, May 7, 2012

Plant Sale - Toronto Botanical Garden

There are a lot of things I look forward to every year but one of the best ones is going to the plant sale with my Dad. I enjoy the time I spend with him - it's our moment - and no one else's.

The sale this year was great! I bought a few things - 10 different kinds of hens and chicks and other alpine plants, 2 Kopper Kettle Itoh peonies, 1 Smith Falls Itoh Peony, 2 Wisteria and 1 Golden Japanese Maple - $180!

The entrance was free but make sure you carry cash or you'll miss out! They had a lot of plants. I was truly looking forward to the Itoh's but truthfully there weren't many. The selection for this were only a handful and most were going for $75 each. I could easily get those and Vandermeer.

I will be on the lookout for other plant sales and post my findings:). Let's call it research. Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment